Consult Diagnostic Interface For Nissan Free Shipping
Coupon code: 2017
Free Shipping Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service
Estimated delivery time: 7-15 working days.See details»
- Return for refund within 7 days,buyer pays return shipping.Read details »
Support system: XP
- Interface fitting for 14pin Consult Port of Nissan vehicles.
- Heavy & robust casing for rough service use
- Connects to PC via RS232
- Powered from car battery over 14pin Consult Port of Nissan vehicles.
- LED to control power and clock function
Nissan Consult Interface function:
- Monitor and Log dozens of realtime parameters
- Check and clear engine fault codes before going to an expensive auto shop
- Adjust the timing and idle
- Power balance testing
- Reset the self-learn codes
- Control idle air valves, relays (AC, fans, etc), timing
- Diagnose customer vehicles on-site
- Speed up troubleshooting of electronically monitored components
- No software is supplied with this device
Available software working with this Interface:
(Note that some of it is not free and need to be purchased)
DDLreader: DDLreader v.15c / DDLreader v.16c
Nissan Data Scan v.1.4
Nissan Data Scan v.1.51
It works on all Nissan cars that have the grey 14pin Consult connector (you'll usually find it near the fusebox).
Models such as: 300ZX, Z32, Maxima, 240SX, S13, S14, Skyline, SR20DE, SR20DET, RB20, Altima, Fairlady.
1pc x Nissan Consult interface
1pc x RS232 Cable
1pc x CD Drive
1. Q: It can diagnose the engine?
A: Yes, it can diagnose the car we listed on the website.
2. Q: Can I use this unit to do my 1999 Nissan Terrano?
A: If your Nissan has 14PIN connector, this product can do your car.
After sale service:
Almost all item has one year warranty.
We also offer free fix to almost item we sold within one year,free repair.Man-made damage need pay.
We not offer warranty on keys,cables,adapter,online sent software,please notice it.
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.