VAG Auto Scanner VC210 OBD2 OBDII EOBD CAN Code Reader Diagnostic Tool VW/AUDI
Please don't use any coupon code on those items.
For other items, please enjoy 6% discount with coupon code "cardiag"
Standard Flat Rate Shipping Service
Estimated delivery time: 7-15 working days.See details»
- 24.5cm*16cm*4cm ( Inch: 9.65*6.3*1.57 )
- Return for refund within 7 days,buyer pays return shipping.Read details »
VAG Auto Scanner VC210
No need to connect the PC
Cannot Be Updated
* Display: Backlit LCD, 2-line, 8 characters
* Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (-32 to 122 F°)
* Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
* Power: 10.0 to 15.5 Volts provided via vehicle battery
* Dimensions: Length: 113 mm ( 4.4”), Width: 74 mm ( 2.9”), Height: 21mm (0.83”)
* NW: 0.25 Kg(0.45lb), GW: 0.27Kg(0.50lb)
Features & Functions:
1. Works with Volkswagen and Audi (Audi / seat / Skoda / Jetta / Golf / Beetle / Touareg / GT / Passat and more) sold worldwide since 1990.
2. Compatible with the latest cars that require a direct CAN connection.
3. Reads and Diagnostic Trouble Codes (Dtcs) of Engine ABS, Airbags and Automatic Transmission.
4. Turns off MIL lights of engine airbag ABS and A/T
5. Highly reliable and accurate
6. Easy-to-read backlit 2 line LCD display
7. Easy to use with one plug-in
8. Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate
9. Small in size and conveniently fits in your palm
10. Safely communicates with the on-board computers
11. No batteries needed-powered via OBDII cable
12. One-year warranty against defects
1 x VC210 Main Unit
1 x Hardcopy Manual
After sale service:
Almost all item has one year warranty.
We also offer free fix to almost item we sold within one year,free repair.Man-made damage need pay.
We not offer warranty on keys,cables,adapter,online sent software,please notice it.
After-sales questions and issues: Contact our Customer Service Department. (A customer representative will get back to you).
Please Sign In first if you want to later edit or manage reviews uploaded by yourself.